15. International Dermoscopy Course
This course is sold out !!!
We are happy to announce the 15th edition of our International Dermoscopy course, which will take place on 5 June 2023 in Zürich, Switzerland. After two years of interruption due to Corona, this course will be held physically (face to face) in the auditorium. We have invited a panel of renowned speakers that will come to Zurich on this day, such as Prof. Marghoob, Prof. Thomas, Prof. Stolz, and Dermoscopy experts from Switzerland.
We will be able to provide 8 CME credits from the Swiss Society of Dermatology and Venereology.
Monday, 5. June 2023, 09.00 to 18.00
Grosser Hörsaal NORD1 D
Introduction by Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Kündig, Chairman, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
→ Click here to see the full Program
- Prof. Dr. med. Ralph Braun, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. med. Ashfaq Marghoob, Dermatology Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Prof. Dr. med. Luc Thomas, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lyon, Lyon, France
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert Hunger, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Olivier Gaide, Service de Dermatologie, CHUV Lausanne. Lausanne Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. med. Wilhelm Stolz, Department of Dermatology, Munich Clinic Thalkirchner Str., Munich, Germany
Inscription and payment
Unfortunately the course is sold out ... we cannot accept any further inscriptions.