15. International Dermoscopy Course
We are happy to announce the 15th edition of our International Dermoscopy course, which will take place on 5 June 2023 in Zürich, Switzerland. After two years of interruption due to Corona, this course will be held physically (face to face) in the auditorium. We have invited a panel of renowned speakers that will come to Zurich on this day, such as Prof. Marghoob, Prof. Thomas, Prof. Stolz, and Dermoscopy experts from Switzerland.
We will be able to provide 8 CME credits from the Swiss Society of Dermatology and Venereology.
Monday, 5. June 2023, 09.00 to 18.00
Grosser Hörsaal NORD1 D
Introduction by Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Kündig, Chairman, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
→ Click here to see the full Program
- Prof. Dr. med. Ralph Braun, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. med. Ashfaq Marghoob, Dermatology Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Prof. Dr. med. Luc Thomas, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lyon, Lyon, France
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert Hunger, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Olivier Gaide, Service de Dermatologie, CHUV Lausanne. Lausanne Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. med. Wilhelm Stolz, Department of Dermatology, Munich Clinic Thalkirchner Str., Munich, Germany
Inscription and payment
First, you will have to complete the registration for this site if you do not have an account yet (→ Click here to request an account).
Once registered, please transfer the inscription fee to the account below.
- 350,- CHF
- 250,- CHF for SGDV members
- 150,- CHF for residents
Once we receive your payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation within three days after your payment is executed.
Online payment is not available at this moment.
- Account owner
- Financial institution
- Bank clearing number (BC number)
- IBAN / bank account number
CH94 0070 0110 0011 7135 8 / 1100-1171.358
- BIC (SWIFT address)